Tuesday, January 15, 2013

James' story; lost 44 pounds, now lean and healthy.

The buzz is all about weight loss these days. And I have been up on my soap box talking about the right kind of weight loss, and before, after and happily ever after-after.  You will love James' story ( complete with photos)

 Hello, my name is James Hyatt and this is my Shaklee 180 story.

Just over a year ago in January of 2012  I began a search for a healthier life style. At the time I was a freshman at San Diego State University going into my second semester. After playing four years of high school football I had put on some extra pounds which had carried over to my college career. I was clinically obese and weighing at my peak about 220 pounds. 

At the age of eighteen years old I was constantly tired and had pain in my large joints such as my knees, ankles and shoulders. I knew that I had let my weight go too far and it was time for a change. I signed up for the 24hour fitness in my area and started going to the gym, on and off I would go work out and do cardio. Although the exercise was good I was not seeing the results I wanted. 

I began my search for a product that would help me to lose weight and gain muscle and so took a trip to the local GNC store.Walking in I was surrounded by huge bottles of protein and hundreds of products for weight loss. Not knowing where to begin I asked the manager to guide me in the process. I told him I was looking for a product that would help me to lose fat while building lean muscle and this was his advice, “son I can honestly tell you that none of these products will really work for you: what you need to do is to change your eating habits, start eating five small healthy meals a day to keep your metabolism running and that is how you will achieve what you want." 

Well, I left that store now feeling completely hopeless. Who wants to track and write down, prepare five meals a day and work with that system. Not the quick and easy solution I was looking for. Next I went to the Costco and started to browse though their protein section and came across a huge 20 pound bag of Muscle Milk. It looked so good and I had read many things online that I was sure this was the product to fill my needs. I bought the bag and took it home that night excited and ready to hit the gym.

After a hard upper body workout I mixed my new drink up and gave it a run. To my amazement twenty minutes after drinking the shake my chest blew up like a balloon; I was having an allergic reaction to the product. I took it back the very next day and asked for a refund. I had hit rock bottom: the GNC store had no products for me and now the mainstream Muscle Milk was not working, I didn't know what to do. 

In my despair I called on a good friend of mine, Ruthie Bell. She has three sons that are older than me who I had grown up with. Her sons now grown and out of the house they had been through high school football, Special Opps Navy training and record breaking track and field sports in college. I told her my situation and asked what the boys had been using all these years to accomplish their goals and she pointed me towards Shaklee 180. She suggested I try the products and boosted my confidence with the companies empty bottle guarantee, I ordered the Turn Around Kit and began my journey to a healthier lifestyle. 


Each day I took my Men’s vitalizer and drank my delicious smoothee. It wasn't but a weeks time before I began to regain my energy and passion for life. These products were actually doing what they committed to do and I was seeing a difference as were as those around me. I had found a product that worked and decided to commit to the program. After the first 90 days I lost 22 pounds and was so motivated I committed to another 90 days and lost another 22 pounds. In total losing 44 pounds I am now a lean and healthy 176 pounds and feel the best I have in years.  ( Shaklee180 is the system I chose to use) 


Noticing the change in my health and my happiness my friends and family began to ask questions, after sharing how Shaklee 180 worked for me my best friend Ryan Taylor decided to commit and join the program too. He in 180 days lost 50 pounds and is telling his friends about his results. Along with him, my girlfriend Nichole Kirlin, mentor Todd Toback and many others are realizing the power of Shaklee’s products and getting the results they have been looking for.   For more info contact James http://greenhaze.myshaklee.com/us/en/shaklee180.s.html


Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment