Thursday, January 31, 2013

2nd hand laundry detergent fumes... Can anyone relate?

Earlier this week I was talking with a very nice new friend and I had to excuse myself because her clothes wreaked of laundry soap and my eyes started to water.  Today a rep from the cable company came to set us up with high speed internet.  Our house is permeated with the smell of laundry detergent and stale cigarettes from his clothing. Don't get me wrong, they were both professional, very nice people and like most, assume that using products like Tide or even the so called "free and clean" stuff is SAFE and it sure does clean their clothes.  But  do they know what is really in those products or that it also stays IN the clothes and is absorbed into their skin, as well as being shared with whoever they are around.
And I'm sure their liver isn't too thrilled about all the extra work. Mine isn't either.   


Do you think there might be something to why I am pro-active about toxic intervention in homes, beginning with the laundry room? 

My challenge to others is  do some research yourselves about the affects of "2nd hand laundry soap"  and consider doing a toxic intervention...  I did 30 years ago and made the switch to Shaklee GET CLEAN products and what a change it made in my health and that of our family. 
I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment